Musica y Letras Cristianas Traducidas: Big Daddy Weave ;;; Redeemed

- Musica y Letras Cristianas Traducidas -

 Musica y Letras Cristianas Traducidas: Big Daddy Weave ;;; Redeemed

Big Daddy Weave ;;; Redeemed

Redeemed - Lyrics
“son stop fighting a fight that’s already been won”


Seems like all I can see was the struggle
Haunted by ghosts that lived in my past
 Bound up in shackles of all my failures
Wondering how long is this gonna last
Then You look at this prisoner and say to me
 “son stop fighting a fight that’s already been won”

 I am redeemed, You set me free
 So I’ll shake off theses heavy chains
Wipe away every stain now
I’m not who I used to be
I am redeemed

 All my life I have been called unworthy
 Named by the voice of my shame and regret
 But when I hear You whisper, “Child lift up your head”
 I remember oh God, You’re not done with me yet

 I don’t have to be the old man inside of me
 Cause his day is long dead and gone
 I’ve got a new name, a new life I’m not the same
 And a hope that will carry me home

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 Musica y Letras Cristianas Traducidas: Big Daddy Weave ;;; Redeemed
- Musica y Letras Cristianas Traducidas -